Our Corrosion Control team of engineers and NACE-certified technicians are committed to accurate data collection, professional client representation, and proficient documentation and report generation. Our corrosion protection services include applications for submerged metallic pipelines, above-ground and underground storage tanks, compressor and pump stations, lift stations, municipalities, and mining facilities.
Corrosion control is a vital management plan to sustain the integrity of the pipeline and/or structures. We understand that a successful pipeline corrosion integrity management program typically depends on a combination of control procedures including: proper materials selection for the application, coating, cathodic protection, stray current bonds, dielectric insulation, vigilant construction practices and corrosion inhibitors. Our Coatings and Cathodic Protection teams evaluate, develop, recommend and implement these methods.
By successfully implementing a corrosion control plan, we ensure clients can protect, maintain and monitor their equipment. We have deep expertise in the following:
- Installation and restoration-to-service planning
- Cathodic protection system maintenance
- Stray DC interference testing, mitigation, and bond inspection
- AC corrosion modeling and mitigation
- Annual test point survey
- Close-interval survey
- DCVG, ACVG, and current attenuation surveys
- Soil resistivity and terrain survey
- Pipeline depth-of-cover survey
- Ground bed design, installation, and inspection
- Protective coating solutions, inspection, and failure analysis
- Atmospheric corrosion inspection
- Exposed piping assessments
- Data efficacy review and acceptance
- Database implementation and management, including GIS formats
We understand coatings are the first line of defense against corrosion. Protective coating systems maintain the integrity of new structures while mitigating corrosion on existing facilities.
Our experienced inspectors, designers, managers and engineers offer a wide range of corrosion protection services to assess and manage our clients’ needs. Our NACE-certified coating Inspectors provide on-site inspections utilizing state-of-the-art technology, test equipment, and instrumentation.
We provide competitive, high-level service to ensure compliance with technical and organizational specifications. We implement corrosion control programs that will ensure the integrity of our clients’ assets.
- Atmospheric coating assessment
- Coating application procedures and inspection services
- Exposed piping coating assessment
- Failure analysis
- Field-applied coatings
- Quality control inspection
- Shop-applied coatings
- Specification writing, review and interpretation
- Spray applications
- Two-part epoxy specialization
Our team's pipeline corrosion integrity management solutions are designed to meet corrosion control needs. We develop a fundamental cathodic protection and prevention system to extend pipeline life. To ensure these systems operate as designed, we monitor and evaluate processes, provide design services, and support installation and commissioning to deliver comprehensive cathodic protection systems.
Our engineering resources include a strong cadre of cathodic protection system experts in design, maintenance, and remediation of a wide array of cathodic protection systems. Our technicians routinely perform Close-Interval Surveys (CIS), Direct Current Voltage Gradient (DCVG) surveys, Alternating Current Voltage Gradient (ACVG) surveys, annual test point surveys, bond inspections, AC/DC interference surveys and other related field work to meet and exceed industry requirements.
- Alternating current voltage gradient survey
- Cathodic protection engineering and design
- Close interval survey
- Direct current voltage gradient survey
- Galvanic cathodic protection
- Impressed Current Cathodic Protection
- Installation and Monitoring Services
- New Construction Inspection
- Test station survey